Friday 30 November 2001

Thirty

Please, stop sending hatred emails to me. Come on guys, don't take the awards seriously. And by the way, it is my award! So, I don't give a **** to what other people said.

For the past few days, I wondered why it is a must to some people for Siti Nurhaliza to win every single music award, even to a greater extreme, those personal music awards such as mine! Don't they think that I have a right to honour my favourites too? Full stop.  

Last night I broke my fast with Ameer and Mus at Pizza Hut. I love the Satay Supreme. Sedap betul! Then, we went to StarHill to check out the pre-sales. Oh, my God! So crowded. I fancied a black shirt by British India and it's only RM64.50 - after 50% discount. After looked around for almost 2 hours, we decided to went home. And without looking at me, Mus said to Ameer (dengan selambanya), "Biasalah dia ni, bukan beli pun!"  

It is true that I normally take some times before making any purchase. For instance, I went to several music stores at different locations at various time period before decided to grab Nora's Kirana. It's not because I was hunting for a bargain, but it is because I need time to build my confidence on the thing or product that I've planned to buy. This is because I dislike to have some regret afterwards.

To some people, it may seems stupid or silly but that's me. Until today, I can proudly say that I'm satisfied with what I've bought. No regret!

Eli and Atul asked me out to dinner tomorrow. I'm still tired from the yesterday's and I'm not sure lah whether I've the strength to engage in another break-fast-out function. I've declined several invitations and I don't think that I have any excuse left.

Anyway, selamat berpuasa and don't forget to give me a shout if you catch me shopping for Hari Raya. Wassalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment