Wednesday 5 December 2001

Thirty One

I declined another dinner invitation. This time from my best pal, Mus. Well, it wasn't because Impiana Hotel is not up to my standard but the idea of going there has turned me more dizzy than before. Don't ask me why! And at the same time I got running nose.

So, I would like to extend my apology to Eli & Atul and Mus & the gang as well. Insya-Allah, I'll be coming to Yusof's house tomorrow night. I'll try my very best!  

I'm in the mood for holiday... and Eid Mubarak! Well, I can say that my table is empty until this Saturday and I'll be on leave starting next Monday until Christmas. Wow! Or Hurray?  

At the same time, I'm waiting how much bonus I'm getting for the first time. Mintak biarlah banyak, bukan gitu Cik Limah?

My second cousin, Uyun asked me the other day, how's my preparation for Raya. He was so surprised to find out that I have no intention to buy new Baju Melayu. Hello! What's wrong with that? I've two pieces that I've bought in 1997 and they are still fit on me. It's not that I don't buy anything. I'm planning to get some casual clothes and a brand new sandals.

And don't ask me how much I put aside for angpau. That question only make me nervous. 10 sen seorang, boleh lagi ke?

I've told me before, I'm looking forward to watch Aidilfitri ads by giant companies such as Petronas, Telekom & TNB. And don't forget to check my Top 3 Favourite later.

Wassalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment