Wednesday 26 December 2001

Thirty Three

Haiya, malas mahu kerja.  

So, how was your Raya?. Mine was awesome! And tiring. Now I believe my dad that Raya could costs a fortune. Trust me, RM600 is never enough for the angpau.

When I came home, I was shocked to find out that my brother has snatched all my clothes including my Baju Melayu. Which mean I've to buy a new one for myself plus my other siblings. Well, another RM500 gone to Parkson's Grand, Mahkota Parade.

Luckily, my little bro, Lan has finished paint the house. So, my only task was helping my mum 'cleaned' the chicken and kopek kerang for the rendang. While my sisters baked some biscuits and cakes (I love their biskut cornflake. It tastes better than Nek Chu's! But a lot of people prefer the chipmore biscuit)

As usual, my top 3 Eid Mubarak ads are as follow:

First: Perodua
Second: Petronas
Third: Takaful Nasional

I missed the dramas on Ntv7. Best tak? But I did watch some on TV3. Thank you so much for airing once again my favourite drama Tiga Duri Di Hati Bonda (TDDHB). I did know that it has a sequel! Boleh tahan but TDDHB is still the best. Maybe because Ogy wasn't in the movie. You may want to label me as bias but seriously, aren't we miss her so much?

I think maybe Dr. Mahathir could appoint me as his adviser. Why I said that? I've been asked by a lot of my relatives on a single issue. Bila ekonomi akan pulih? Hello, I've just started working with Bank Negara Malaysia not even a year. Do you want to know my answer?

To some I said middle 2002 and to the others I said end of 2002. Or in a nutshell, I don't know. But one thing for sure, don't stop spending. We can't rely heavily on export-oriented sectors anymore. Our focus should be on the domestic market. Trust me, we have quite a number of credible economists in this country and lets us pray to the Almighty.

I thought Malaysians celebrate Raya for a month?

No comments:

Post a Comment